You are at point A and want to be at point B! You know what to do yet can't get yourself to do it!
First of all, there is nothing wrong with you! It can be hard to get a handle on what may be holding you back. Sometimes, just talking to a trusted friend helps. Other times, it requires some digging. Perhaps, there is something to be healed from. Here are some questions to ask to help you break away from the emotional hold:
1. Am I okay with my feeling? If you are okay with the feeling then there is nothing else to do. If you are not okay then it is time to address what is underneath the feeling.
2. What does my feeling mean?
3. What does it say about me?
4. How do I want to feel instead?
5. What can I do to feel the way I want?
There is a saying, "If we resists, then it persists". By addressing what is behind our emotions, then our emotions does not have a hold on us. We can then bounce back from unproductivity.
Here is my example of what holds me back!
I hope you can see for yourself what holds you back!!
Ever had that experience when you shared so powerfully and so vulnerably only to have very little views. It certainly happened to me!
Want to get away from social media algorithms. You are in luck!! First, let's identify what kind of traffic you want. There are 3 kinds of traffic and they are:
1. traffic you don't own - traffic you don't control at all.
2. traffic you manage - traffic you use yet you don't have control like FaceBook
3. traffic you do own - traffic you control
Which one do you want?! Of course, you want to own your traffic and control it. You do this by creating and growing your email list. Here are many ways you can grow your email list:
Having an email list is like having a security blanket. If a social media platforms stops running for whatever reason then you are still communicating with your dream clients. In fact, there have been over 125 media platforms that have gone defunct within the last 20 years.
If you want a little explanation about creating a landing page, here's a video for you.
I hope this email helps explain a bit about the importance of an email list and brings a clarity to social media marketing.
P.S. I expect my schedule to fill up before the end this week, so if you're thinking about applying for a complimentary session, I recommend you take a few minutes to schedule your appointment.
Schedule for the complimentary session