You are at point A and want to be at point B! You know what to do yet can't get yourself to do it!
First of all, there is nothing wrong with you! It can be hard to get a handle on what may be holding you back. Sometimes, just talking to a trusted friend helps. Other times, it requires some digging. Perhaps, there is something to be healed from. Here are some questions to ask to help you break away from the emotional hold:
1. Am I okay with my feeling? If you are okay with the feeling then there is nothing else to do. If you are not okay then it is time to address what is underneath the feeling.
2. What does my feeling mean?
3. What does it say about me?
4. How do I want to feel instead?
5. What can I do to feel the way I want?
There is a saying, "If we resists, then it persists". By addressing what is behind our emotions, then our emotions does not have a hold on us. We can then bounce back from unproductivity.
Here is my example of what holds me back!
I hope you can see for yourself what holds you back!!